quinta-feira, 9 de julho de 2009

I'm back...

Hie!!! How's it going?

So, I'm back... even though I didn't left. uauhauhauha

This time I decided to post en english. Don't ask me why. I just want to make a different post and see if my english can still be used. Hope so...

Ok... I've been out of here for a while... many things happened and I had just a little bit of lack of time. But here I am, posting again. And I hope I wont't pass many days without writing in here. I love writing in this damn piece of nothing but a digital place. No one reads this, but I'll keep on writing and updating this blog.

So, as I have posted before, my computer had crashed sunday and I was using my mum's old laptop. That thing is a piece of crap. It doesn't work properly. It sucks. Because of this I was not posting here. It was a nightmare to use that thing. I was almost throwing that thing on the wall. I can say that it really killed my patience. huauhauhauha

Well, my computer crashed, as I told you, and Tuesday I took it to a place to have it checked and fixed. But, for my big surprise, as the guy on the store turned the computer on, it worked. The Windows loaded with no shadow of a problem. I'm sure that my face was with a big "what the fuck?" expression because I tried to make this thing here work on sunday the whole day and it just seemed to be dead. And now, it's working as if nothing had happend. So weird. If someone knows what happend, please tell me. uhahuauha

So, as you can see, I'm back, as sson as the computer doesn't crash again, wich will not happen soon. It's going to take at least some 40 months. And I hope that as soon as this days comes, I have already bought a new computer. uhauhauha

Just a small (or, at least, I tried to make is small) post to say "hie". I guess I'll be posting regularly now. It's going to depend on how I'm feeling. I'm back at work and it's just killing me. So, when I get home, I totally tired and exausted. But we'll see. Wish me good days at work! xD

See ya all later!!! Bye!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
Copyright 2009 The Yugi Master's Show. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator